Acton, Mass., February 8, 2012 - eIQnetworks, Inc., the only global provider of a unified situational awareness solution, today announced an increasing number of large organizations and federal agencies are choosing situational awareness over next generation SIEM tools, helping the company post record year-on-year third quarter sales, Q3 FY12, ending January 31, 2012.
Revenue was up 60 percent from the same quarter a year earlier. SecureVue®, eIQ’s unified situational awareness platform, offers security analysts accurate, timely and coherent view of threat, compliance and risk posture enabling them, for the first time, to have a comprehensive understanding of their information systems security state. eIQnetworks continues to attract interest from customers in the federal and commercial sectors as the surge in cyber attacks and advanced persistent threats (APTs) continues unabated
“We are seeing malicious cyber intrusions targeting numerous organizations around the world daily and repeatedly,” commented Vijay Basani, president and CEO, eIQnetworks. “In fact, one in five global 5000 companies have already lost the cyber security war. The record growth of eIQ’s SecureVue unified situational awareness platform is attributed to organizations realizing that today’s cyber attacks and APTs cannot be detected by individual security point products, but is best fought with the collection, correlation and analysis of all data through a new, holistic approach called unified situational awareness.”
Highlights of eIQ's quarter include:
- Published a webinar entitled, “Proactive Threat Discovery and Risk Mitigation Demands Situational Awareness,” featuring leading analyst firm, Gartner, which discusses why unified situational awareness is critical to mitigating today’s advanced persistent threats (APTs) and WikiLeaks-style insider threats
- Delivered greater than 90% cost savings on DISA STIG auditing to multiple federal government customers
- Launched SecureVue Express, a free download that allows information security professionals to experience the power of unified situational awareness
- Doubled SecureVue Cloud-based, MSSP Security as a Service (SaaS) sales when compared to Q3FY11
- Hired West coast channel director to support growing channel activity
For more information on SecureVue, visit: http://www.eiqnetworks.com/securevue/securevue.php.
eIQnetworks is the only global provider of a unified situational awareness solution, serving the largest enterprises around the world including government, financial, telecommunications, retail, pharmaceutical and healthcare. The company’s unified situational awareness platform, SecureVue®, delivers an accurate, timely and coherent view of the threat, compliance and risk posture via a single console. SecureVue provides real-time continuous security monitoring, compliance automation, configuration auditing and forensic analysis, all in a single solution. Vital to the protection of an organization’s infrastructure, SecureVue helps global enterprises proactively protect against cyber attacks, advanced persistent threats (APTs), data breaches and policy violations, so they can respond to incidents and implement security best practices. eIQnetworks is a privately held company headquartered in Acton, Mass. For more information, visit: http://www.eiqnetworks.com.
Press Releases 2012