For years, enterprise security and compliance professionals have understood the need and importance of monitoring one of the most important assets of an organization – its network infrastructure. Typically, professionals have relied on SIEM products for security monitoring, but these products have become too extensive and too slow.Additionally, most security professionals keep malicious attacks and malware at the forefront, often not taking other serious threats into account. While these attacks are certainly fundamental threats to technology that place businesses at risk, they are not the only threats that exist.
Monitoring & Threat Detection
Monitoring & Threat Detection
SecureVue delivers a true unified situational awareness® platform that delivers comprehensive security intelligence and provides the real-time information.
SecureVue from EiQ Networks provides organizations with true situational awareness by providing a comprehensive forensic analysis capability that allows security professionals to see how every element of security – events, assets, configurations, file integrity, network traffic analysis, system performance, and users –relate to each other, and identify anomalies that are not consistent with either policies or normal patterns. Unlike traditional SIEM and log management technologies that are blind once logs are disabled or become full, SecureVue can utilize security information that isn’t encapsulated in events – such as real-time configuration changes, collected without the use of agents or other code – to help organizations rapidly detect and mitigate threats.
Cyber Attacks and Advanced Persistent Threats
EiQ’s SecureVue provides the comprehensive, holistic view of enterprise information that security professionals need to begin effectively countering cyber attacks before systems and data are compromised. By providing correlation across all security data – asset and configuration data, built-in support for hundreds or systems and devices, logs and events, known vulnerabilities, performance metrics and network flow data, and 1,500 out-of-box reports, SecureVue gives security and compliance professionals unmatched visibility across the enterprise, enabling true situational awareness.
As a true unified situational awareness® platform, SecureVue goes far beyond the event-based data that limits log management and SIEM solutions, to provide a real-time, visual depiction of all security-related information across the enterprise – allowing security professionals to quickly identify and eliminate APTs and other complex threats.
- Continuous Monitoring. Monitor real-time security information from all security data elements – including far more than just event-based information – to provide complete insight into threats and patterns.
- Reduce False Positives. Pinpoint problems quickly by focusing on anomalies and changes to the environment that are not explained by normal or expected behavior patterns; SecureVue answers the question, “What’s not normal?”.
- Easy to Use, and Fully Customizable. Utilize a detailed set of out-of-box correlation and alerting rules, or use a straightforward GUI-based wizard to create customized threat detection policies that are tailored to your organization.
- Full Context. Correlate information to specific users, networks, and assets, to quickly identify the complete context of attacks.
- Visualization. See attack patterns using real-time, automated visual models.